Philippines Company Incorporation for Locals or Foreigners. PEZA status
office space available.
Any Question? Call us now at +63 2 32244 330 or simply email us!
FEES for Incorporating a Corporation, Branch Office or a Representative Office
In order to maintain absolute transparency, CompanyIncorporation.com.ph only charges a fix professional fee to process your company incorporation and to register it with all relevant agencie.
Our professional fees includes
- Initial Consultation with our Attorney or Corporate Secretary
- Preparation of By-Laws
- Preparation of Articles of Incorporation (AOI)
- Preparation of Resolutions
- Preparation of Other related documents required to have your company incorporated
- Company Name Search and Reservation
- Assistance and Recommendation of Opening of Bank Account
- Weekly Update on the status of your Company Incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Registration of your Corporation with all necessary local government agencies such as City Hall, tax agencies such as BIR and Social Security System, Philhealth and Pag ibig.
Upon confirmation of assigning us to incorporate your company for you, 50% down payment of the professional fee and 100% of the estimated total government fee is required. The balance 50% of the professional fee will only be due when your company is fully incorporated.
Actual government fee and out of pocket expenses are dependant on the paid up capital of your company and is not included in the above quoted professional fee. Click here to view the Estimated Government Fee.