Philippines Company Incorporation for Locals or Foreigners. PEZA status
office space available.
Any Question? Call us now at +63 2 2244 330 or simply email us!
Having a legal partner is essential in running any business, including and especially start-ups, in a sound manner. Successful companies have legal partners who ensure their compliance with the law and all its nuances, effectively avoiding expensive mistakes brought about by the imposition of fines and penalties, and in many cases, actual suits.
To protect your business, our legal partners can provide the following services in relation to or affecting regular or ordinary course of business of your company:
- Regular consultations, advice and opinions on all fields of Philippine law
- Legal representation in fulfilling the requirements of any government instrumentality
- Drafting and preparation of ordinary/conventional contracts and agreements
- Preparation of legal communication to third parties
- Review and analysis of the routine and ordinary contracts, agreements and other documents