01 | RETAINER SERVICE
Having a legal partner is essential in running any business, including and especially start-ups, in a sound manner. Successful companies have legal partners who ensure their compliance with the law and all its nuances, effectively avoiding expensive mistakes brought about by the imposition of fines and penalties, and in many cases, actual suits.
To protect your business, our legal partners can provide the following services in relation to or affecting regular or ordinary course of business of your company:
- Regular consultations, advice and opinions on all fields of Philippine law
- Legal representation in fulfilling the requirements of any government instrumentality
- Drafting and preparation of ordinary/conventional contracts and agreements
- Preparation of legal communication to third parties
- Review and analysis of the routine and ordinary contracts, agreements and other documents
TALK TO US!
Whether it is an enquiry, a suggestion, or a complaint, please don't hesitate in contacting us. We will be more than glad to hear from you and we will respond to your request as soon as we can.
If for any reason the submission form fails to work, or you do not feel comfortable using the form, please contact us using the contact details below.
WHAT THEY'RE ALL SAYING
Philippine Company Incorporation have successfully guided our company through start-up phase in the Philippines and continues to provide valuable advice as we grow.
A fine example of excellent service. Their team not only helped with incorporation but also with local government filings.
I am very satisfied with their high level of service and will definitely recommend them to other foreign investors wanting to set up businesses in the Philippines as well. I hope to work with them again in the future.